Reyes Beer Division
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
As a Fleet Mechanic, you are responsible for daily repairs of trucks and trailers for the fleet.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fleet Mechanics frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift, and/or move up to 100 pounds in multi-temperature environments.
- Must be able to work any day or shift.
- Must have your own tools.
- Minimum 5 years fleet diesel mechanic experience. CDL license is required.
- This position must pass post offer drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Hhigh school diploma or GED
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: