SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
The Regional Director of Operations serves as primary representative to our clients for SSC services for education with a designated number of accounts in a given geographical area. The RDO responsibilities include: Program implementation, profit and loss for the region, operational support of unit managers, client relations and contract negotiations, account retention, receivables, sales support, hiring, training, developing, succession planning, mentoring and disciplining managers assigned to district. Reports to the Regional Vice President.
Incumbent is guided by thorough knowledge of business practices, financial tracking & reporting procedure management, personnel motivation, team building, leadership, Human Resource management, Facilities management, Company Services program, and applicable laws and government regulations.
- Programs in Facilities Services Management, Financial Management, Human Resource, Sales, Contract Administration and Client Customer Satisfaction.
- Plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of program implementation and operations of regional accounts.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs at each unit, and ensures compliance with corporate standards.
- Meets with Regional Vice President to report monthly progress of region by account.
- Participates in surveys / sales of new business and pricing same. Responsible for the selection of management and hourly personnel as required.
- Establishes and Maintains client relations and customer satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering preferred or related fields
- 5+ years responsibility at a regional manager level or ten years as a director level in facilities management
- Contract management experience in a Business and Industry or higher education or health care institution preferred, with related continuous education courses.
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 894310
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: